Model 142 Div II - Differential Pressure Diaphragm Type
The Model 142 Division 2 rated product is a lower cost alternative when compared to the Explosion-Proof designs that are often used in Division 2 applications. Mid-West Instrument’s Model 142 is CSA Certified to both the Canadian and U.S. standards and U.L. Listed to the U.S. Standards.
- Certifications: CSA Certified, UL Listed, Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F & G.
- Switch Options:
- SPDT 3W, 125 VAC/VDC, 0.25 amps
- SPST 25W, 240 VAC/VDC, 0.5 amps
- Set Point Accuracy 2%
- Interface 1/2” Conduit Entry with 7 Position Terminal Strip
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X / Type 4 switch enclosure classification.
- Switch Adjust, External Access
- Input Power, None (Switches do not need input power to operate)
- Working Pressure 1500 PSIG (100 bar)
- Differential Over-range 1500 PSID (100 bar)
- Range 0-20″ H2O to 0 -100 PSID (0-50 mbar to 0-7 bar)
- Process Connections 1/4” FNPT Back (Standard)
- Materials of construction, AL, 316 / 316L SS, Brass
- Accuracy 2%
- Dial Size, None (Switch Only), 3 1/2″ or 4 1/2″
- Readings uni-directional, bi-directional