Model 220 Div II - Differential Pressure Piston Type
The Mid-West Model 220 classified for Division 2 locations provides another alternative to the installer that does not like additional junction boxes which are required for flying lead interfaces.
The piston style Model 220 configured for the Division 2 classification is CSA Certified to both the Canadian and U.S. Standards and U.L. Listed to the U.S. Standards. It also has a NEMA 4X (Type 4) weatherproof classification.
- Certifications: CSA certified, UL Listed , Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C, & D; Class II Division 2, Groups F & G.
- Switch Options:
- SPDT 3W, 125 VAC/VDC, 0.25 amps
- SPDT 60W, 240 VAC/VDC, 1.0 amps
- SPST 60W, 240 VAC/VDC, 3.0 amps
- Set Point Accuracy 2%
- Interface 1/2” Conduit / Cable Entry with 16 Position Terminal Strip
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X Rating
- Switch Adjust, Internal to the Enclosure
- Input Power, None
- Working Pressure 4000 PSIG
- Differential Over-range 4000 PSIG
- Range 0-5 PSID (0-0.35 bar) to 0 -100 PSID (0-7 bar)
- Process Connections 1/4” FNPT End Connected (Standard)
- Materials of construction, 316 / 316L Stainless Steel,
- Accuracy 2%
- 4 1/2” Standard None (Switch Only)
- Readings uni-directional