Model 121 - Differential Pressure Piston Type
The Mid-West Model 121 piston type gauges are primarily designed for liquid applications. Differential Pressure is sensed by the movement of a precisely ground floating piston/magnet in a precision bore against a calibrated spring. Any variation in pressure on either side of the piston/magnet will cause the magnet to move proportionally to the change in differential pressure. A rotary pointer magnet located close to the internal magnet, but outside the pressure housing, follows the movement of the piston magnet and indicates differential pressure on the dial. Piston type DP gauges exhibit a slight amount of bypass as the fluid crosses from the high to the low pressure port.
- Differential Pressure Range 0-5 PSID to 0-110 PSID (0-0.35 to 0-7.0 bar)
- Available in a Variety of Equivalent Ranges & Scales
- Accuracy ±2%*
- Operating Temp -40ºF to +200ºF (-40ºC to +93ºC)
- Dial Size 2-1/2″ Round (Standard), 3-1/2″ Round (Optional), 4-1/2″ Round (Optional)
- Working Pressure 6000 PSIG (400 bar)
- Material of Construction of Body – Aluminum, 316/316L Stainless Steel.
- Materials of Construction of Internals – 316 Stainless Steel (Standard)
- Switch Options:
- SPDT 3W, 0.25 Amp, 125 VAC ( 15-95% F.S.) adjustability
- SPST 60W, 3.0 Amp, 240 VAC ( 20-95% F.S.) adjustability
- Electrical Enclosures Weather-Resistant, NEMA 4X, IP65