Model 105 - Differential Pressure Bellows Type
The Mid-West Model 105 is a precision differential pressure gauge capable of working at low differential pressures in high pressure systems. The compact design results in a simple devise that is reduced to essential and necessary elements with a high output motion and rugged construction.
The major components of the Model 105 are a two piece body, a multiple diaphragm/bellows sensing element and over-pressure assembly, a torque tube assembly, a range spring and a gauge front assembly.
- Differential Pressure Range 0-10″ H2O to 0-79.9″ H2O (or Equivalent) Uni-Directional or Bi-Directional
- Accuracy ±1% F.S. Standard, ± 1/2% F.S. Optional
- Dial Size 6″ (Standard), 4-1/2″ (Optional)
- Working Pressure up to 6000 PSIG (400 bar)
- Material of Construction – Body Aluminum, Brass, Carbon Steel, 316/316L Stainless Steel
- Materials of Construction – Internals Copper Alloy or Stainless Steel
- Switch Options:
- 1 or 2 Switches
- SPDT or DPDT Outputs
- 10 AMP @ 30 VDC, 120/240 VAC
- Adjustable from 5 to 95% F.S.
- Electrical Enclosures Weather-proof or Explosion-proof