Model 120 Div I & II - Differential Pressure Piston Type
The Model 120 Piston Type Differential Pressure Gauge is CSA Certified to both the Canadian and U.S. Standards and U.L. Listed to the U.S. Standards. The entire gauge and the switch is enclosed in a rugged flameproof enclosure. The use of reed switch technology eliminates the need for an additional explosion-proof seal fitting within 18” of the enclosure.
The Division 2 rated product is a lower cost alternative when compared to the Explosion-Proof designs that are often used in Division 2 applications.
- Certifications for Div I: CSA Certified, UL Listed, Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, & G.
- Certifications for Div II: CSA Certified, UL Listed, Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F & G.
- Switch Options:
- SPDT 3W, 125 VAC/VDC, 0.25 amps
- SPDT 60W, 240 VAC/VDC, 1.0 amps
- SPST 60W, 240 VAC/VDC, 3.0 amps
- Set Point Accuracy 2%
- Interface 1/2” Conduit Entry with Color Coded 24”, 18 Awg. Flying Leads
- Enclosure for Div I: NEMA 7 (Flame-proof), NEMA 4X optional (In addition to NEMA 7)
- Enclosure for Div II: NEMA 4X / Type 4 switch enclosure classification.
- Switch Adjust, External Access
- Input Power, None (Switches do not need input power to operate)
- Working Pressure 5000 PSIG (345 bar)
- Differential Over-range 5000 PSID (345 bar)
- Range 0-5 PSID (0-0.35 bar) to 0-100 PSID (0-7 bar)
- Process Connections for Div I: 1/4” MNPT Bottom
- Process Connections for Div II: 1/4” FNPT Back (Standard)
- Materials of construction, AL, 316 / 316L SS, Brass
- Accuracy 2%
- Dial Size, None (Switch Only), 2 1/2″ (Standard), 3 1/2″, or 4 1/2″
- Scales, Uni-directional , Bi-Directional