Model 127 - Differential Pressure Piston Type
The Mid-West Model 127 piston type gauges have a 5% Accuracy and are low cost. Common Applications include filter monitoring, strainer monitoring, water system application and refridgerant filtration systems.
- Differential Pressure Range 0-25 PSID (0-1.7 bar) to 0-100 PSID (0-7 bar)
- Accuracy ±5% F.S.
- Dial Size:
- Single 1-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Oval (Std.)
- Dual 1-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Oval (Opt.)
- Working Pressure 3,000 PSIG (200 bar)
- Operating Temp. -40° F To +200° F (-40°C to +93°C)
- Body Material – Aluminum (Std), 316/316L SS Opt.
- Internal Materials – 316 Stainless Steel
- Elastomers Buna-N (Std), Viton®, Neoprene, Ethylene-Propylene
- Switch Options:
- SPDT 3W, 125 VAC/VDC, 0.25 Amp
- SPST 60W, 240 VAC/VDC, 3 Amp
- Switch Mounting Clamp On, Stick On Flat Pack
- Process Connections 1/8″ FNPT Bottom (Std), 1/8″ FNPT End Conn. (Opt.)
- Dimensions 1.25H” x 1.62W” x 2.78L”
- Weight 0.6#