Model 140 Div I & II - Differential Pressure Diaphragm Type
The Mid-West Model 140 Diaphragm Type Differential Pressure Switch is CSA Certified to both the Canadian and U.S. Standards and U.L. Listed to the U.S. Standards. In addition the indicating differential pressure switch is CE marked to the Low Voltage Directive. The entire gauge and the switch is enclosed in a rugged flameproof enclosure. The use of reed switch technology can provide switching control from low power loads (PLC’s) to small inductive loads such as relays & small solenoids. With proper switch protection, over 1,000,000 cycles can be realized.
The Division 2 rated product is a lower cost alternative when compared to the Explosion-Proof designs that are often used in Division 2 applications.
- Certifications for Div I: CSA Certified, UL Listed, Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F, & G.
- Certifications for Div II: CSA Certified, UL Listed, Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F & G.
- Switch Options:
- SPDT 3W, 125 VAC/VDC, 0.25 amps
- SPST 25W, 240 VAC/VDC, 0.5 amps
- Set Point Accuracy 2%
- Enclosure for Div I: NEMA 7 (Flame-proof), NEMA 4X optional (In addition to NEMA 7)
- Enclosure for Div II: NEMA 4X / Type 4 switch enclosure classification.
- Switch Adjust, External Access
- Input Power, None (Switches do not need input power to operate)
- Working Pressure 3000 P.S.I.G. (200 bar)
- Differential Over-range 3000 PSID (200 bar)
- Range 0-25 PSID to 0- 100 PSID (0 – 1.7 bar to 0 – 7 bar)
- Process Connections for Div I: 1/4” MNPT Bottom
- Process Connections for Div II: 1/4” FNPT Back (Standard)
- Materials of construction, AL, 316 / 316L SS, Brass
- Accuracy 2%
- Dial Size, None (Switch Only), 2 1/2″ (Standard), 3 1/2″, or 4 1/2″
- Reading uni-directional