The most vital element in efficient execution of an order to supply equipment or services to an EPC Project is effective management of all stages of the process.
The successful implementation of an EPC Project is a multi-faceted procedure involving a number of different engineering disciplines and skillsets closely coordinated by a dedicated Project Manager.
ABLE have an intrinsic understanding of the process forged from many years experience in this environment, delivering a multitude of EPC Project orders on time and in specification as a result of rigorous management of the following components:
- – Meeting Contractual Requirements
- – Performing to Milestones
- – Understanding Technical Specifications
- – Quality & HSE Planning & Control
- – Planning, Scheduling & Progress Reporting
- – Document Submission, Approval & Control
- – Expediting Sub-Suppliers
- – Value Added Manufacture
- – Inspection & Acceptance Processes
- – Consolidation, Packing, Storage & Shipment