Kamstrup 351-C - Electricity Meter
The Kamstrup 351-C is a 3-phased current transformer electricity meter for registration of electric energy. The meter is full electronic without movable parts. Thus, energy registration is not affected by shock or impact during transport and mounting. Furthermore, measurements are correct, no matter the physical mounting direction.
Energy is determined by simultaneously measuring voltage and current. The current is measured via current transformers.
- Current transformer meter
- Apparent power values per phase and total (KVA, PF)
- Voltage Quality Measurements
- Optimized for Smart Metering systems
- Secured against tampering
- Resistant to errors in the supply network
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Built-in radio communication Transformer ratio up to 3000A/5A