Rheonik Coriolis Sensors - Mass Flow
ABLE are Exclusive UK Representatives for Rheonik Coriolis Mass Flow Sensors, which are all based on a patented Omega tube design with increased signal to noise ratio. This unique design, which offers excellent performance and reliability, has created the most satisfied customers worldwide.
A patented torsion rod swinger is used with the Omega shape and support bars, which results in high accuracy measurement independent of pressure, even at very low velocities.
The sensor also boasts extremely good repeatability and high stability for critical applications.
- Very high accuracy
- Direct mass flow rate
- Liquid, sludge and gas measurement capability
- Models to measure flow rates from as low as 0.03 kg/h up to 1,500,000 kg/h (0.07 lb/h to 3,300,000 lb/h)
- Line sizes up to 12”/DN300
- Pressure ratings up to 900bar/13,050psig
- Temperature ratings from -200°C to 400°C / -328°F to +750°F
- Fiscal/custody transfer approvals (OIML R117/NTEP/MID (pending))
- ATEX and CSA hazardous area approvals covering most of the world
- Extreme resistance to gas bubbles entrained in the process stream
- Unaffected by viscosity, density or pressure changes
- Multifunction measurement capability includes density and temperature