Rheonik Coriolis Mass Flow Meters
ABLE are Exclusive UK Representatives for Rheonik Coriolis mass flow meters capable of withstanding vibration, abrasion and corrosive media as well as full design pressure without secondary containment.
With flow rates as low as 0.03 kg/hr and meter sizes up to 12" diameter, all mass flow applications on liquid, gas or sludge can be achieved.
- Unique Omega tube design mass flowmeter
- Increased wall thickness, no need for secondary containment
- Measurement of liquids and gas
- Flow rates from 0.001 kg/min to 25000 kg/min
- Diameters up to 12 inch / DN 300
- Pressures up to 1070 bar / 15519 PSI, Temperature from -200°C to +400°C
- Available in EEx ia IIC - EEx de IIC (ATEX and CSA)
- Fiscal/custody transfer approvals OIML R117 & MID MI002 / OIML R137 (hydrogen applications)
- Available in Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Tantalum and others