5000 Series - Nestec Flow Switches
- A range of Flow Switches for Hazardous Areas (Exd or Exia).
- Reliable magnetic piston and reed switch configuration.
- No glands or seals to leak.
- Flow tube machined from solid bar material for High Pressure integrity.
- Very low maintenance requirement.
- Designed to cater for pulsed or steady flows.
- 316 Stainless Steel contact materials to DIN 50049 31B/EN10204 3.1.B. Other non-ferrous materials available.
- Various sizes are available from ¼” to 2″.
- Normal flow capacities up to 10,000 l/hr. Larger versions available.
- Calibrated flow rates down to 0.05 l/hr.
- Working pressures in excess of 700 bar g.
- Available with NPT thread, flange or hub process connections
- Each unit supplied with calibration, hydro-test and material certification as required.
- Flow failure monitoring.
- Flameproof or intrinsically safe areas.
- Chemical injection systems to oil and chemical industry standards.