3000 / 3000E Series - Nestec Flow Switches
The 3000 Series range are reliable, well-proven with a low maintenance design and are competitively priced. The 3000E Series models are protected to IP67.
- Reliable, well-proven, low maintenance design, competitively priced.
- Detects low flow or flow failure in chemical pipelines.
- Suitable for continuous or pulsed flow.
- Detects rates of flow down to 0.05l/hr on standard models.
- Normal flow capacities in excess of 12,000l/hr.
- Reed switch operation ensures long working life. Normally open or changeover versions available.
- Volt free operation of the reed switch means no further electronics are required to obtain a signal and all models can be used in conjunction with computers or PLC’s.
- Two versions available, flying lead or enclosed cable termination. Available in plastics or stainless steel with various process connections.
- All models adjustable on site for changes in flow or viscosity.
- Protection to IP67 on 3000E models.
- Low flow detection.
- Flow failure protection.
- Chemical injection systems.
- Water treatment.
- Food industry.
- Heating & ventilation.
- Machine tools.
- Plant & equipment protection.
- Cooling water monitoring.
- Centrifugal, peristaltic and dosing pump monitoring.