5000 Series - Nestec Flow Indicators
The 5000 series flow indicators are magnetically coupled, variable area orifice meters suitable for a wide range of liquids. No external power is required and they are heavily constructed for use in the process industry, making them suitable for local indication on high-pressure lines.
- Flow tube machined from solid bar material for high pressure integrity.
- Available with NPTF threads, flange or weld preparation process connections.
- No glands or seals to leak.
- Stainless Steel contact materials.
- Contact materials to D1N50049 31B / EN10204 3.1.B.
- Calibrated to suit specific applications.
- Working pressure in excess of 700 bar g.
- Various sizes are available from ¼” to 2″.
- Instrument Accuracy ± 10% FF Repeatability ± 2%.
- Low Pressure drop due to small internal sizing.
- Design allows calibrated flow rates down to 50 ml/hr.
- Instrument accuracy is maintained regardless of system pressure changes.
- Each unit supplied with calibration, hydro-test and material certification if required.
- Can be fitted with optional Flameproof or IS Low Flow Alarm.