Optica - Chilled Mirror Optical Dew Point Hygrometer
ABLE offer ‘Optica’ Chilled Mirror Optical Dew Point Hygrometers, with precision dew point measurement controlled by chilled mirror sensing technology – providing NIST traceable humidity, temperature and pressure measurement anywhere via the worldwide intranet.
The Optica Chilled Mirror Hygrometer measures dew point temperature by regulating the temperature of a polished metal mirror by the use of optical feedback such that a constant mass of dew or frost is maintained. The temperature of the mirror is measured with a precise PRTD and is by definition equal to the dew or frost point.
- Simultaneously measure and display dew point, temperature, and pressure
- Display any humidity parameter
- Ethernet ready, so you can access GE Optica hygrometers via the Internet for remote monitoring applications
- Data logger function lets you record & upload weeks of data
- Primary NIST Traceable Humidity Transfer Standard
- Accuracy to +/- 0.15°C