McCrometer FPI Mag - Insertion Magnetic Flowmeter
The FPI Mag is ideal for capital or maintenance projects, retrofits and sites never before metered. The unique combination of accuracy, ease of installation and total cost savings make the FPI Mag the perfect choice for a wide range of municipal and industrial applications. The FPI Mag meets or exceeds exacting industry standards of 0.5% accuracy with 3rd party testing verification. The multi-electrode design and unique operating principle delivers accuracy unmatched by other insertion meters and rivals the performance of full-bore mag meters.
The FPI Mag is available in battery or solar powered options for forward flow sensors, enabling installation in remote applications without access to power. The insertion design of the FPI Mag allows for easy, hot tap installation, which allows the meter to be installed without interrupting service, de-watering lines, cutting pipe, welding flanges, or inconveniencing customers.
The FPI Mag has no moving parts and a single-piece design. The multi-electrode water flow sensor contains nothing to wear or break and is generally immune to clogging by sand, grit or other debris. The FPI Mag is available with forward-flow only or bi-directional measurement for line sizes from 4 to 138 inches.
- Certified by CSA to UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1-04
- Comes with AMI / AMR Smart Output
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% from 1 ft/s to 32 ft/s (0.3 m/s to 10 m/s) / ± 1% from 0.3 ft/s to 1 ft/s (0.1 m/s to 0.3 m/s)
- 316 Stainless Steel Sensor Body, Insertion Hardware and Sensor Electrodes NSF Certified 3M Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coating
- Range: 0.3 ft/s – 32 ft/s (0.1 m/s – 10 m/s)
- Repeatability: 0.3% of reading