V400 / V400D - Hot Tap - Flanged
The V400 sensor can be inserted and removed under pressure. It has flanged components and is available in single rod and double rod units.
The V400D sensor is similar to the V400, but is designed for larger pipe sizes and higher velocities.
- Installation, insertion & retraction without system shutdown
- Economical single threaded rod for most applications
- Two threaded rods for high pressures
- Synchro drive simultaneously rotates both rods (double rod drives only)
- Patented, anti-seize orbital bearing aligns threaded rods and eliminates galling
- Can mount to existing flanges or valves
- Natural gas
- Water (raw, cooling, feedwater)
- Hydrocarbon liquids and gases
- Hazardous fluids