ILT800 - Belt Radiometer
The ILT800 CureRight is a feature-rich profiling UV curing radiometer that delivers unmatched flexibility and capability not found in any other system. Its versatility allows teh unit to measure lights used for UV curing and for numerous other applications such as sterilization / disinfection, lithography, and more. The system has been designed with the varying needs of its users in mind, and can be configured and customized to your unique environment.
The ILT800 CureRight series measures and validates all types of UV curing methods and sources including conveyor, belt, oven, flood, area, spot, fiber optic, collimated beam, side cure, 180° curing, 3D printing, pulsed and traditional UV lamps, and UV/VIS LEDs & light sources.
The ILT800 CureRight system outperforms the competitors with features such as profiling as a standard feature, and programmable settings such as measurement modes (auto/manual/live), minimum light level threshold, lamp-to-lamp measurement interval (delay). The system also has a uniquely designed user interface that places the input sensor and optic, device controls, and the readout display all on the same side, allowing simultaneous measuring, monitoring, and analyzing of measurement data.
- Solid-state detector for lower noise and reduced cost.
- Stores up to 1,000 measurements
- View saved measurements on meter’s integrated display
- Download saved measurements to your PC
- Simple CureRightTM PC interface to download, view and compare measurements
- Measures mW/cm2 to 40 W/cm2
- Effortless results, clear data, easily identifies problem
- Graphical display of measurements (profiling) is standard
- 3000 samples per second
- Integration for up to 10 minutes
- Measure pulsed and continuous sources
- Mapping: face horizontally, vertically, up or down
- Linear response- no range selection required
- ISO17025 Accredited and NIST Traceable Calibration
- Custom & OEM inquiries welcome
The response curves for each filtration option are shown below. Custom designs are also available.