Universal IV Cut Monitor - Continuous Level RF Transmitter
The Universal IV Cut Monitor (CM) Continuous Level RF Transmitter is a Water Cut Monitor that is built upon 50 years of applications expertise with RF Admittance. The Universal IV CM has a range of 0-50% in light oil and 0-80% in heavy oil. Our probes can handle pressures up to 1500 PSI and temperatures up to 450°F.
- Easy Calibration with Built-in LCD Display and Keypad
- Approved for Class I, Div1, and Zone 0 hazardous locations. FM, FMc, ATEX, as well as IECEx approvals are available.
- Perm-A-Seal sensing element does not require epoxy coatings that wear out and require expensive servicing.
- Electronics ignore paraffin and other coatings that buildup on the probe.
- Comes factory pre-calibrated to one of 11 pre-set ranges, for Light Oil (API Gravity > 25) and Heavy Oil (API Gravity < 25)
- Proven Cote-Shield is designed into the Universal IV CM series and enables the instrument to ignore a pre-determined length of the sensing element.