Usonic Ultrasonic Continuous Level Transmitters
The Drexelbrook USonic level transmitter provides a level measurement utilising a non-contact ultrasonic sensor.
The Drexelbrook family of ultrasonic instruments offers an affordable two wire and line powered version for non-contact ultrasonic level measurement of liquids and slurries for level, distance, volume and open channel flow. The instruments in this series are suitable for use in a wide range of applications and industries.
All measurements options are easily configured through the menu driven display. The USonic ultrasonic level transmitter is offered with a two wire 4-20 mA, HART output signal and is designed for either Intrinsically Safe or Explosion Proof installations in Class 1 Div. 1, Zone 0 environments. The bench configuration eliminates the need to move process material levels for calibration.
- Patented SMART GAIN circuitry automatically ignores false echoes from internal tank obstructions and agitator blades without adjustment. This makes it an ideal choice as an ultrasonic tank level sensor.
- Superior accuracy – 0.15% of measuring range up to 30 ft
- Two-wire HART intrinsically safe or explosion proof, suitable for Class 1, Division 1, hazardous locations
- Output mode: Level, Distance, Flow, Volume
- Power supply: 19 to 30 VDC. 19 VDC required at 4 mA minimum
Ultrasonic level sensor, Ultrasonic level transmitter, Liquid level sensor, Slurry level sensor, Tank level indicator, Water level sensor, Water level switch, Level gauge, Level transmitter, Ultrasonic liquid level measurement, retroreflective sensors.