Magnetrol E4 Modulevel - Liquid Level Transmitter
The E4 Modulevel from Magnetrol is a loop powered, two-wire instrument, utilising simple buoyancy principles to detect and convert liquid level changes into a stable output signal. The linkage between the level sensing element and output electronics provides a purely mechanical design and construction. The vertical in-line design of the transmitter results in low instrument weight and simplified installation. The instrument comes in a variety of configurations and pressure ratings for varied applications.
The E4 Modulevel has microprocessor-based electron-ics with 4–20 mA/HART digital output. E4 supports the FDT/DTM standard and a PACTware PC software pack-age allows for additional configuration, diagnostics, and trending capabilities.
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 2 Capable
- No calibration required; configuration only
- Available with 4–20 mA and HART® 7 with PACTware™ PC software and the Field Device Tool (FDT); AMS ready
- NAMUR NE 107 diagnostic coverage
- Range spring suppresses effects of turbulence to produce stable output signal
- Full range of hazardous location approvals with international certifications
- Order entire Modulevel or retrofit the latest transmitter onto existing displacer assemblies
- In additional to total level, suitable for interface measurement or specific gravity output