ABLE ATEX Portable - Ultrasonic Flow Meter
The new ATEX approved portable ultrasonic flow meter, available exclusively from ABLE Instruments & Controls, provides up to 24 hours of uninterrupted liquid or gas flow metering on a single charge. The optional “continuous flow” battery pack provides ongoing flow metering with minimal downtime during battery change.
With its newly designed power source and rugged aluminium case, this self-powered precision transit time flow meter has been engineered to provide usability in hazardous environments without the need to obtain a hot work permit. The compact flow meter weighs less than 25kg making it suitable to carry onboard a helicopter for offshore service.
- ATEX approved portable ultrasonic flow meter for hazardous area locations
- Patented WideBeam technology providing high accuracy and reliable flow measurement
- Suitable for a wide variety of liquid and gas flow applications
- Dual mode allows for transit time and Reflexor Doppler operation at the same time on the same pipe
- Dual path measurement capability for higher accuracy
- Multi-path versions available for improved accuracy and resilience to flow profile distortions
- Portable meters can be used for flow surveys and to prove existing meters
- Quick and easy installation
- Simple operation with built in help menu