Ultrasonic Point Level Switches
The Drexelbrook range of VeriGAP Ultrasonic Point Level Switches require no calibration.
Variations in liquid such as electrical properties, liquid density etc. do not affect our ultrasonic controls and they are suitable for a wide range applications.
- Level control for non coating liquids
- Requires no calibration
- No moving parts for maintenance free operation
- Unaffected by variations in liquid pressure or electrical properties
- Variety of wetted materials and mounting options
- Adjustable length sensor handles a variety of level applications
- Change the control point without changing the unit
- Choice of line powered of two wire models