Plugged Chute Detector - Point Level RF Switch
Drexelbrook’s Flush-Mounted Plugged Chute Detector Point Level RF Switches reliably detect presence or absence of material flowing through chutes. If process material stops flowing due to a plugged condition, the system will alarm, allowing further action to occur (alerting an operator, shutting down a conveyor belt, etc.). This permits the operator to prevent a problem before it happens.
- Automatically recognizes and ignores coatings to prevent false alarms
- Curved and flat sensors are available
- Universal power supply automatically detects & adjusts to input power source
- DPDT relay dry contacts at 5A, 120VAC
- Less maintenance than other technologies; no moving parts to hang up or wear out