MSA ULTIMA X5000 Gas Monitor
The ULTIMA X5000 Gas Monitor is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. MSA XCell gas sensors with TruCal technology offer calibration cycles up to 18 months (local calibration respected). The gas transmitter’s advanced, multi-lingual OLED display is easy to read and the unique touch-screen interface makes it simple to navigate.
- New design featuring an Organic LED (OLED) display and bright status LED’s for extreme visibility
- An industry first, a touch-button interface for an intuitive user experience and tool-free operation.
- TruCal technology actively monitors the sensor integrity and compensates for environmental factors that cause regular electrochemical sensors to drift.
- SafeSwap enables safe and quick replacement of gas sensors without turning off the instrument
- Dual sensor capability doubles the sensing power with half of the footprint of a single gas transmitter
- Bluetooth wireless technology allows mobile device to act as an HMI screen and controller. The X/S Connect App is designed with high security standards and provides real-time information to your mobile device
- Identical footprint and wiring as the ULTIMA X series makes retrofits simple using the existing conduit and wiring as well as an integral mounting bracket