GasGard XL Controller
GasGard XL is a Multi-Channel Wall Mount Controller for monitoring toxic, oxygen and flammable gases in industrial plants. Due to its inherent versatility and ease of use, GasGard XL provides protection from potentially hazardous conditions in a variety of working environments and for virtually all health and safety applications.
GasGard XL offers reliability in a compact and robust wall mounted housing made from fire retardant ABS material grade.
The large, easy-to-read, multi-language LCD graphic display allocates real time information on target gas levels and events, allowing full system diagnosis, supported by individual LEDs per channel, relays and internal buzzer.
GasGard XL can be easily configured to accept up to eight remote gas sensors, depending on the number of individual plug-in input cards installed.
With two alarm levels per channel GasGard XL operates in conjunction with MSA’s well-proven remote gas sensors (flammable and toxic or oxygen 4–20 mA) as well as with catalytic gas sensors.
- Expandable up to 8 independent channels using plug-in boards
- Robust wall mounted housing made from fire retardant ABS material grade
- Large graphic display with intuitive icons and all channels shown at a glance
- Dedicated keys make all functions accessible from the front panel
- Multi-language display selectable via menu
- Fully configurable by key/laptop via USB or RS485 ModBUS connection
- Event log upload by galvanically isolated RS485 or USB
- Ethernet ModBUS TCP/IP
- Common relay board for first and second Alarm Level, Horn 1 and 2 or Failure
- Internal buzzer 85 dB
- Manual and “one-man” calibration with stored values
- Safety Integrity Level – SIL 2