FL4000H Multi-Spectrum IR Flame Detector
Infrared Detector that provides superior false alarm immunity. The FL4000H is an advanced multi-spectrum infrared (MSIR) flame detector that provides superior false alarm immunity with the widest field of view. The FL4000H employs a multi-spectral optical IR sensing array with a sophisticated Neural Network Technology (NNT) system to reliably discriminate between actual flames and the vast majority of false alarm sources. The FL4000H detects typical fires such as alcohol, n-heptane, gasoline, jet fuels and hydrocarbons. It can also see through dense smoke produced by diesel, rubber, plastics and lube oil fires.
- Multi-Spectrum Infrared (MSIR) Detector package for increased range (230 ft) and wide field of view (100° @ 100 ft)
- Neural Network Technology (NNT) provides superior false alarm immunity
- Event logging records time, date and type of event
- HART and Modbus communication options provides complete status and control capability in the Control Room
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks optical path integrity and detector’s electronic circuitry
- Test mode used to check all outputs (used with TL105 Test Lamp)