9010 & 9020 Controller
MSA’s 9010/9020 LCD control units are designed to offer maximum flexibility to work in conjunction with a wide variety of remote sensors to provide reliable gas detection in a wide range of industries and applications.
Advanced design using SMD and mostly RoHS Directive compliant components throughout and innovative features put the 9010/9020 LCD control units a step ahead of any conventional gas warning system.
The 9010 LCD operates with one independent sensor [single channel] while the 9020 LCD operates with two independent sensors [dual channel] per control module offering considerable cost saving while maintaining high reliability and performance.
Modular design combined with dual channel capability allows for high density packaging in a single 19 rack [up to 20 points].
A high level of reliability is possible as each control module is fitted with an independent AC/DC power supply transformer and logic circuit with software validated according to ATEX Directive 94/9/EC.
- ATEX 94/9/EC compatible where applicable
- Failure status for low AC/DC power
- Over range EEEE latching
- Series connected opto-isolators provide failure status
- Redundant dual contact failure relay [selectable latching/non-latching function]
- Alarm threshold inhibit
- Choice of measuring units – LEL-LELm-PPM-% Vol-g/m3 or blank
- Operates with a complete range of gas sensors and transmitters including semiconductor sensors, conventional smoke and temperature sensors, manual call points, thermo-resistive cable
- 4–20 mA current loop accept [one person]
- Full internal diagnostics
- User-friendly configurable operation
- Firmware can be easily loaded via laptop
- Versatile system functions with logic levels
- Adjustments via membrane keypads
- Up to 20 channels per rack
- Individual terminal blocks per module