Sitrans FUE1010 (Energy) - Ultrasonic Clamp On Liquid Flow Meter
ABLE offer the Sitrans FUE1010 (energy), a highly accurate clamp-on non-intrusive ultrasonic flow meter for revenue grade thermal energy sub-metering and energy efficiency distribution monitoring, with a real time coefficient of performance (COP) for HVAC systems.
The FUE1010 is being offered in single and dual channel/path configurations. There are two enclosures to choose from: wall mount and portable. The meter is also available as a pre-configured, portable Energy Check Metering Kit dedicated for the HVAC industry.
Application examples include chilled and hot water sub-metering, condenser water, glycol, thermal storage and lake source cooling.
- Allows measurement of both low flow rates and low differential temperatures
- Includes various output options, including energy rate and total consumption
- Minimizes capital cost by enabling simultaneous measurement of two pipes (dual channel)
- Measures a wide variety of liquid applications
- Accommodates shift in measurement technology necessitated by presence of high aeration or suspended solids (dual mode)