Flamegard 5 Test Lamp
The FlameGard 5 Test Lamp is a battery operated, rechargeable test lamp specifically designed to test MSA’s FlameGard 5 MSIR, UV/IR, UV/IR-H2, and UV/IR-E Flame Detectors. The test lamp provides a high-energy, broad – band radiation source that emits sufficient energy in both the ultraviolet and infrared spectra to activate UV and/or IR flame detectors. To simulate a fire, the test lamp automatically flashes at various selectable rates.
The FlameGard 5 Test Lamp is designed for use in hazardous areas. It runs on internal nickel metal hydride batteries which, when fully charged, allow continuous operation for at least 45 minutes. An internal circuit prevents operation when the battery charge is low.
- Rechargeable/replaceable battery provides an extended product life
- Easy grip handle integral with housing is easy to use
- Battery charger status indicator simplifies maintenance
- Explosion proof cast aluminum housing
- Microcontroller monitors all operations