The SOFTFLOW Basic system is designed to control and monitor Fluenta Flare Gas Metering systems (FGM). This user-friendly solution improves the way critical information is acquired and combined by using advanced graphs and customizable alarm features.
SOFTFLOW Basic allows for communicating with multiple FGMs from every computer inside the local network and is compatible with many web browsers.
- Easy-to-implement – no need to install or calibrate the Operator’s Interface
- The Operator’s Interface is accessible via a web browser therefore also available from portable devices – PDAs, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, etc.
- Constant remote control and diagnosis of multiple FGM systems performed in parallel in the safe area
- Storing historical records of measured and calculated data
- Customizable graphs for up to four parameters presented simultaneously with the option to save the graph template
- FGMs’ and SOFTFLOW Basic appliance’s uptimes displayed for any pre-selected period
- Immediate downtime detection
- Remote alarm setting for all instruments or a specific FGM